In the previous post I told how work around a bug in the installation Bitnami-Redmine-2.6.0.
After successfully installing redmine now it’s time to install some plugins for redmine which is quite a daunting task for windows operating system.
- Copy the plugin folders in the directory “C:\Bitnami\redmine-2.6.0-2\apps\redmine\htdocs\plugins”
- Be careful with the name of the folders. You can get errors for that. For example remove the suffix “-master” from the plugins you download from git hub. You can find the correct name on the plugin’s website or leave it as it is. Below is an example of my plugins.
- From the start menu of windows type “Use Bitnami Redmine Stack” command prompt.
- Change your working directory as below:
- This may be a redundant step but apply it anyway. Set the following environment variables:
- Then type the following command to install the plugins.
>bundle exec rake redmine:plugins:migrate RAILS_ENV=production –trace
Below is the screenshot of a successful installation.
7. Now open the “C:\Bitnami\redmine-2.6.0-2/manager-windows” application and restart all servers.
8. Check your redmine application whether the plugins were installed correctly.